I’m Shangmin Guo, currently a research assistant working with Prof. Paula Buttery at Institute for Automated Language Teaching and Assessment, University of Cambridge. My research interests include but not limited to: Evolutionary Linguistics, Grounded Language Learning, Natural Language Understanding and Disentangled Representation.
- [2019-11-18] Joined Prof. Paula Buttery’s team as a research assistant.
- [2019-11-14] I’ve left Dr. Matthias Hennig’s Neuroscience team, but I’m still working on some cool idea from SpikeInterface project. <!—
- [2019-10-11] I will join ALTA at University of Cambridge on 18th November 2019. –>
- [2019-10-01] We got 2 papers accepted by 3rd NeurIPS Workshop on Emergent Communication, Enhance the Compositionality of Emergent Language by Iterated Learning and The Emergence of Compositional Languages forNumeric Concepts Through Iterated Learning inNeural Agents. <!—
- [2019-09-16] Joined Dr. Matthias Hennig’s team as a research assistant, and started working on a cool project, SpikeInterface. –>
- [2019-08-16] My dissertation can get accessed here.